Now hiring the following positions
EXPERIENCED WORKPLACE INVESTIGATOR
IRM is looking to hire truly motivated Workplace Investigator on a part-time or contract capacity, to start immediately; however, it is anticipated that this position could turn into a full-time opportunity.
As a workplace investigator, you will work with of the IRM team investigating complaints involving alleged discrimination, harassment, retaliation and workplace bullying, and other misconduct. You will work both autonomously and collaboratively with team members on investigations. You will conduct interviews, summarize allegations and record and obtain related evidence and making findings and drafting reports.
3+ years of experience conducting workplace investigations;
Demonstrable case-management, fact-finding, and analytical experience in the context of conducting workplace investigations;
A licensed private investigator in Ontario:
Excellent interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills
Excellent time management skills, and ability to prioritize competing demands
Please apply in confidence by submitting a cover letter, resume and writing sample (preferably a redacted sample workplace investigation report).
Job Type: Contract
All compensation will be discussed in person through the appropriate interview process.
IRM is an equal opportunity employer.
SENIOR CAMERA INSTALLER
GREATER TORONTO AREA
As Investigative Risk Management continues to grow, our professional team of investigative specialists are seeking experienced Video Camera Installers for both overt and covert applications.
We are seeking experienced Installers / Technicians with a background of installing Video Surveillance and IP Surveillance Systems. Most work is covert in nature, may require deployment in remote areas and evening or night installs.
Must be able to Install, Program, Troubleshoot and Design Custom CCTV Covert Camera Systems. Install all required cabling and mounting all equipment for systems. The successful candidate must be able to provide operational training and answer questions while maintaining a professional and courteous customer relationship.
Complete technical knowledge of Analog, TVI and IP Security Camera Systems. Complete Knowledge of wiring terminations of CAT5E, RG59, 22-4 and 18-2 wiring.
Knowledge of DVRs & NVRs
Knowledge of LAN / WAN Networks
Knowledge of Modems, Routers & Network Switches
Basic Knowledge of Firewalls, Port Forwarding, NAT, DDNS, Network Programming, Etc.
Basic Knowledge of Low Voltage Power Wiring, 12V, 24V and AMPS.
Minimum 2 years experience
Must have your own tools and transportation.
Ability to work with confidential information exercising extreme discretion at all times.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
National Account Executive
Compensation - $35,000 to $40,000 plus commission, paid vacation
Employment Type - Full-Time
Why Work Here? If you would like to be part of a challenging and dynamic investigative team, provincially, nationally and internationally, in a multi billion-dollar industry, this is the perfect fit for you! For the past 5 plus years, IRM has led our industry in all areas of private investigations. Our continued growth has enabled us to open a second office in Manitoba. We are looking to build our to sales department allowing us a strong team to reach the corporate and public business sectors.
We will train you on how to offer our services, ensuring you a successful start to an interesting industry. Being a licensed investigative agency, we will provide you with both warm leads and house accounts. Behind you will be a team of some of the most qualified investigators and administrative members in the industry. In a very short period of time you will have the experience to provide investigative strategies to our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and network with current and prospective leads;
- Present the agency’s suite of products and services
- Identify and assess sales opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Drive incremental sales growth
- Promote marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the generation of sales & marketing ideas
- Outstanding representation of the agency at targeted conferences and trade shows
- Enhance brand visibility
- Document sales activity in CRM
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- This position is located in Barrie ON, however, a willingness to travel to Barrie for weekly meeting and as needed is an expectation
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience in Insurance or Investigative services industry experience an asset
- Must be highly motivated, relationship-oriented, as well as an organized self-starter who can develop and execute a successful business plan
- Extreme attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- A high degree of professionalism
EXPERIENCED REPORT WRITER
IRM is looking to hire an experienced report writer on a part-time capacity, to start immediately; however, it is anticipated that this positions could turn into a full-time opportunity.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications, for consideration:
· 3 to 5 years of related experience as a report writer with attention to detail.
· above average keyboarding skills.
· knowledge of professional investigations is a definite asset.
· well versed with investigations into AB, Casualty, Property, and PD claims.
· advanced knowledge of workplace and WSIB investigations.
· superior writing skills with attention to detail and strong command of the English language. French is an asset.
· ability to work under tight time restrictions.
· above average computer skills
· strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, working with word docs and Adobe Pdf’s.
· working knowledge of video software such as Adobe Premier.
· ability to work with and create forms in Microsoft Office.
Key responsibilities will include:
· producing professional and accurate reports relating to both insurance and corporate investigations which may include, fraudulent activity, sexual assaults, workplace theft, OHSA: Violence and Harassment in the Workplace.
· identifying report omissions and correcting errors.
· conducting inquiries and resolving report deficiencies.
· ability to understand the investigation and suggest meaningful recommendations.
· working with video and photographic evidence.
· extracting images from video and inserting the images into reports,
· following directions and timelines
The successful candidate will report directly to the office manager and accept other related duties as assigned by the President.
Job Type: Full Time
Remuneration: Based upon qualifications, please reply with your expectations